[erlang-questions] How to build web chat in Erlang?

Gonzalo Serrano boikot@REDACTED
Mon Oct 13 16:23:59 CEST 2014

Hi,

At SocialPoint we implemented a custom chat using Cowboy and Secure Web
Sockets (wss) [1] to avoid proxy filtering from 3G/4G companies and we are
quite happy about the performance/results.

Cheers,
Gonzalo.

[1] http://ninenines.eu/docs/en/cowboy/HEAD/guide/ws_handlers/