[erlang-questions] How to build web chat in Erlang?

Rainer Hansen rainer.hansen@REDACTED
Sat Oct 11 16:28:13 CEST 2014

Maxim Sokhatsky <maxim@REDACTED> writes:

> Thanks, Raoul!
>
> It is better to go directly with N2O sample:
>
>        https://synrc.com/apps/n2o/doc/web/setup.htm
>
> Also it includes desired Chat application.
>
> --
> Maxim Sokhatsky

Hi Maxim,

thanks a lot for the link.

I have tried the sample but somehow I got problems when the smartphone
went to sleep. After activating the phone again I could send messages
from the phone or the desktop browser but they were not shown on the
phone screen, only in the desktop browser. The sample chat page seemed
to be somehow broken, I don't know if that is the reason. See the red
marked areas in the linked screenshot for what I mean:

https://sharegallery.strato.com/u/md9XUsZ3/22lVNLZM#n2o/photo/35205696

Thanks
Rainer