[erlang-questions] erlang-wx possible bug in 1:17.1-dfsg-7

Josep Lladonosa jlladono@REDACTED
Thu Oct 9 00:00:00 CEST 2014

Hello,

I am an erlang student and we do a work based in a module which just
creates a window with a frame and buttons inside by using
 wx.

Well, this message is just to explain that module works with wheezy
Debian packages Version: 1:15.b.1-dfsg-4+deb7u1 - Erlang R15B01
(erts-5.9.1)
but does not work with jessie Version: 1:17.1-dfsg-7 - Erlang/OTP 17
(erts-5.9.1).

What happens in jessie is that one only can see a very very small
square in the top left corner of the window, as if some code about
sizing was not initialized.

Salutacions...Josep