[erlang-questions] 17.3, ssl and raw options?

Ingela Andin ingela.andin@REDACTED
Wed Oct 8 10:18:33 CEST 2014

Hi!

Some time ago we added a check that the options list should be a kev-value
list, as there where
some pretty strange errors when using next protocol negotiation due to the
fact that the input was incorrectly
formated. Unrecognized options are assumed to be inet options and passed on
to inet. We do have some
special clauses for making exceptions for  inet and inet6, so we will have
to add a raw  clause too.

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP Team - Ericsson AB