[erlang-questions] Crypto differences (Red Hat ECC support)

Evgeny M donpedrothird@REDACTED
Thu Oct 2 11:25:02 CEST 2014

It's not resolved in Centos 7, so I doubt it is resolved in the upstream. Some ECC methods are included, other are not, and what is included and what isn't varies between distributions and their versions.

The only two ways I found so far are either to disable ECC altogether (configure Erlang with CFLAGS="-DOPENSSL_NO_EC=1" ./configure ) or to build openssl from sources which have ECC.