[erlang-questions] phantom mnesia backup entries

Håkan Mattsson hawk.mattsson@REDACTED
Wed Oct 1 22:35:05 CEST 2014

Yes, they are. They are typically inserted if the table is being updated
during the backup. You will probably see the old record(s),  the delete
marker and the new record(s) in the backup. In that order.

/Håkan