[erlang-questions] erl installer command line options

Lukas Larsson lukas@REDACTED
Wed Nov 26 10:56:42 CET 2014

Hello,

I don't think there is a way to do what you want with the current
installer. The /S option is builtin into any nsis installer, which is why
it is there. For a full list of installer options see
http://nsis.sourceforge.net/Docs/Chapter3.html#installerusagecommon

To do what you want you will most probably have to edit the nsis script,
which can be found here:
https://github.com/erlang/otp/blob/maint/erts/etc/win32/nsis/erlang.nsi.
I've never really taken the time to understand what it does, but I think it
should be possible to do what you want.

Lukas