[erlang-questions] Best practices for QAing distribution?

Heinz Nikolaus Gies heinz@REDACTED
Tue Nov 25 20:47:18 CET 2014

riak_test could be a good starting point, I had started to make it less riak and more test but ended with something along the lines of riak_core_test. However I think with a bit of effort it could be generalized to erlang_net_test. It handles multiple nodes and can spin them up turn them down and run tests against a interface on them. When I am not mistaken it can also simulate splits by changing the erlang cookie on the nodes and breaking distribution.

---
Cheers,
Heinz Nikolaus Gies
heinz@REDACTED