[erlang-questions] is there a generic file fetcher anywhere?

tao.zhou2009 tao.zhou2009@REDACTED
Sat Nov 22 09:50:23 CET 2014

https://github.com/CocoaPods/cocoapods-downloader
A small library that provides downloaders for various source types (HTTP/SVN/Git/Mercurial)

this ruby lib may be help?

--
tao.zhou2009