[erlang-questions] What kind of objects can be a message type?

Lhfcws GMail lhfcws@REDACTED
Sat Nov 22 05:07:02 CET 2014

That’s really fantastic!!! And Socket also works!
That’s to say, we can remotely open file or use the same driver by message passing.

Thanks again!

在 2014年11月21日,23:25,T Ty <tty.erlang@REDACTED> 写道: