[erlang-questions] Configuring Messaging Back Pressure

Andy Till atill@REDACTED
Fri Nov 21 23:44:22 CET 2014

I don't think you can rely on the scheduler alone if there are, say ten
producers giving work to one consumer asynchronously.  Using
gen_server:call from the producer to the consumer could help here?

Cheers

Andy