[erlang-questions] Distributed application and netsplit

Leonard Boyce leonard.boyce@REDACTED
Thu Nov 20 14:42:02 CET 2014

Hi Imants,

I'm certainly interested in this.

Maybe instead of dealing with plenty of requests from interested
parties now and in the future, it may be a good idea to just add a
github repo with the example code?

Leonard