[erlang-questions] Calling for help to improve contents on erlang.org

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Wed Nov 19 04:14:42 CET 2014

Yes, I definitely agree with Loïc on this, make the code and content
open-source. And with a good licence, don't GPL it.

And I agree with Tristan, put all of this in one place, either
erlangcentral.org or erlang.org, and have decent links to it from other
places.

Robert