[erlang-questions] Dialyzer type/spec info question

Stavros Aronis aronisstav@REDACTED
Mon Nov 17 17:32:34 CET 2014

For .erl files, dialyzer calls the compiler with 'to_pp', which stops the
compilation before code is converted to Core, and reads attributes from
there.

Judging from v3_core, line 170 the two representations should be compatible.

/Stavros