[erlang-questions] [ANN] jamdb_sybase (Erlang driver for SAP Sybase ASE)

Сергій Костюшкін s.kostyushkin@REDACTED
Sat Nov 15 11:33:41 CET 2014

Hello,

I want to make an official announce of jamdb_sybase.

  https://github.com/erlangbureau/jamdb_sybase

jamdb_sybase is driver for SAP Sybase ASE written in pure Erlang.

Eighteen months ago, I needed to work with Sybase Adaptive Server
Enterprise. ODBC is not approached because require additional configuration
at the operating system level. So there was this project. This driver more
than a year works in highload production, on several projects, and
established itself well. Though it still needs improvement, so send your
commits if you need this project like me.