[erlang-questions] Request for comments: gut, a template printing, aka scaffolding, tool for Erlang. Like rails generate or yeoman

Federico Carrone federico.carrone@REDACTED
Tue Nov 11 16:14:43 CET 2014

I forgot about that, I only put it because it was the first thing that came
to my mind (I am watching The Americans
<http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2149175/>). I need to put a better name, I
will think it while I finish a few issues that need improvement.

Thanks Anthony :).

http://federicocarrone.com/