[erlang-questions] SSL error for valid(?) certificate

Ingela Andin ingela.andin@REDACTED
Tue Nov 11 10:22:13 CET 2014

Hi!

Seems to be the same error as in the thread  "SSL error"  e.i. you have a
very old version of public_key and you need to upgrade it to atleast
public_key-0.17 which is quite
old too.

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP Team - Ericsson AB