[erlang-questions] 'ssl_otp_session_cache' ets table

Bogdan Andu bog495@REDACTED
Mon Nov 10 10:54:49 CET 2014

only for R17 I tested this .

if you do not do cache at all the cpu usage increases
and dummy cache module is out of questions.

so a balance must be founded between session reuse (which a re good) and
processor usage.

application:get_env(ssl, session_lifetime).

returns ok the values.

If I have time I'll dig into the code to see what happens deeper.