[erlang-questions] What can I only do in Erlang?

Felix Gallo felixgallo@REDACTED
Wed Nov 5 01:34:25 CET 2014

http://joearms.github.io/2013/11/21/My-favorite-erlang-program.html is a
fun starting point.  Set up three servers in a cluster, put the anything
server on each, and then change each one around.

Next, start a supervised gen_server on each that crashes when you send it
the wrong input.  Send it the wrong input.  Show the logs.  Have each save
some state when sent messages.  remsh to each node and sys:get_state each
of the processes.

Now go into the code and add a function head that handles the wrong input,
using pattern matching.  hot-reload the module and call it to show that the
hot reload worked.

Man, that sounds like so much fun.  Good luck!

F.