[erlang-questions] Can't disable compensation for sudden changes of system time

Ward Bekker ward@REDACTED
Tue Mar 25 09:25:44 CET 2014

Hi,

I invoke erl like this:

erl +A 8 +c -sname project@REDACTED -mnesia dir db_data -mnesia debug
verbose -mnesia \
    no_table_loaders 4 -mnesia dump_log_write_threshold 10000 -mnesia
dc_dump_limit 20 \
    -config priv/app.development \
    -pa `pwd`/ebin `pwd`/deps/*/ebin -run reloader -s project start -s
observer start

Notice the '+c'. According to the docs (http://erlang.org/doc/man/erl.html)
this emulator flag should disable compensation for sudden changes of system
time. And more importantly, remove the period of high CPU just after
resuming my computer (after a good night sleep).

But it doesn't seem to work. How can I double check this emulator flag is
indeed toggled within the Erlang shell?
/Ward