[erlang-questions] common_test test case documentation

Siri Hansen erlangsiri@REDACTED
Thu Mar 20 16:24:30 CET 2014

There is also ct:comment/1,2 which could be called at the beginning of the
test case. Note that subsequent calls to this function, or the return value
{comment,""}, will overwrite previous calls. And it does not necessarily
look very nice when a test fails...
/siri