[erlang-questions] gen_tcp send non-blocking in erlang?

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Mon Mar 17 21:28:48 CET 2014

To note that erlang:port_command(TcpSocket, DataToSend, []) will
deschedule the process (and leave it that way) when the buffer is full.
The alternative is to pass in the 'nosuspend' option, which will avoid
the issue, but will return true/false depending on if it was possible to
send the packet to the buffer.