[erlang-questions] erlang.mk neotoma

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Fri Mar 7 20:14:43 CET 2014

Nobody said they were *needed*. But people might use them and even may
be required to use them to compile the C code that their port will talk to.

Rebar only works with the simplest of them. People that need more need
to start writing a mess of hooks and yeah, blargh. Let's not do that.

--
Loïc Hoguin
http://ninenines.eu