[erlang-questions] How to investigate a CPU Load problem ?

Philip Clarke send2philip@REDACTED
Tue Mar 4 18:33:58 CET 2014

Hi,

I wonder how you measured CPU load ?

If your processes have short message queues, then that is good news at
least.  I would suggest looking at your etop output to see where most
reductions are spent.
Then if that does not help, fprof will get you very detailed information.

Good luck
Philip