[erlang-questions] case expression scope

Eric Pailleau eric.pailleau@REDACTED
Tue Mar 4 15:51:50 CET 2014

Hello,
in fact there is even no need to bind any other variable :

f1(X, Y) ->
     case {X, Y} of
         {X, Y} -> {X*Y, X+Y}
     end.

and this can be reduced to test only X value as 0 or other value. No need to test Y.

Regard...

« Envoyé depuis mon mobile » Eric