[erlang-questions] Erlang for youngsters

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Tue Jun 24 00:34:03 CEST 2014

Hi Richard,

I'm confused by your response... is it possible to do tail-recursion in
Java (and thus make iteration and recursion similar)?

I had imagined that each recursive function call in a JVM would add a frame
to the stack and eventually cause an overflow.

Maybe I missed making my point. :(

/s