[erlang-questions] Erlang that matters

Lloyd R. Prentice lloyd@REDACTED
Mon Jun 23 22:07:55 CEST 2014

Hello,

This post may not be suitable for this list. So please consider it an invitation.

I just finished one of the most provocative and profound books that I've read in some time. It has direct bearing on what we do everyday as Erlang programmers:

The Open-Source Everything Manifesto: Transparency, Truth, and Trust
http://www.amazon.com/The-Open-Source-Everything-Manifesto-Transparency/dp/1583944435/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

If nothing else, it could be a fruitful generator of ideas for important and rewarding Erlang applications. In my view it's that and much much more.

I'd love to engage in a constructive conversation/brainstorm re: the implications of this book.

Please respond to me off list if interested or, if deemed relevant, on-list.

All the best,

LRP

Sent from my iPad