[erlang-questions] How to specify receiver for erl_drv_send_term

Lukas Larsson garazdawi@REDACTED
Mon Jun 23 17:21:58 CEST 2014

Hello,

The only way that I know if from either driver_caller or driver_connected.
What I have done to solve this problem is to make the process that should
get the message "register" with the port. When it does the register call I
get the pid using driver_caller and save the pid in the port state.

You should probably also monitor the process from the driver to in case it
terminates.

Lukas