[erlang-questions] Can't attach to a running release: "No such device or address"

Lukas Larsson lukas@REDACTED
Mon Jun 23 17:08:03 CEST 2014

Hello,

Have you made sure that the run_erl program is still running?

> ps aux | grep run_erl

This sort of problem would happen if run_erl for some reason exited without
taking the erlang vm with it and not cleaning up the fifos. There should be
a file called run_erl.log in the same directlory where the erlang log files
are, maybe it contains some information about what has happened?

Lukas