[erlang-questions] Erlang for youngsters

Felix Hamilton fhamilton@REDACTED
Sat Jun 21 14:39:44 CEST 2014

Look, I wasnt going to contribute to this particular discussion, but
several youngsters of my acquaintance have enjoyed https://codecombat.com/

An Erlang version with similar functionality and perhaps an extended
challenge set would be quite excellent, and map well to some of the other
suggestions in this thread. ;-)