[erlang-questions] Erlang for youngsters

Darach Ennis darach@REDACTED
Fri Jun 20 11:29:35 CEST 2014

Hi Peer,

Its important for children to be polyglots IMHO. They can choose their one
true language when they're 18.

Until then they're polyglots, like it or not. ... At least in my house...
Diversity is something they should recognise, value and leverage...

Cheers,

Darach.