[erlang-questions] Erlang for youngsters

Torben Hoffmann torben.hoffmann@REDACTED
Thu Jun 19 23:57:16 CEST 2014

I am not going for fault tolerance - concurrency and a dash of functional programming
are the things to focus on.

The joy of having something fail fast and learn to program with that is something I
strive to pass on to as many people as possible!!

Cheers,
Torben

--
Torben Hoffmann