[erlang-questions] gb_trees utility functions

Siri Hansen erlangsiri@REDACTED
Thu Jun 19 11:10:14 CEST 2014

Hi Cobus!

We have had a look at your code, and we think that this is indeed something
that you could contribute to the gb_trees module (we do not want a new
module for this). A pull request is the way to go. Please follow these
guidelines: https://github.com/erlang/otp/wiki/submitting-patches.

Please note that tests must be done using common_test
(stdlib/test/dict_SUITE.erl) and documentation must be added to
stdlib/doc/src/gb_trees.xml.

Best Regards
/siri