[erlang-questions] too few processes (Re: Erlang for youngsters)

Raoul Duke raould@REDACTED
Mon Jun 16 23:55:20 CEST 2014

it is hard to google up those previous statements. anybody summarize?
things that come to mind are that if there are more processes there
are advantages in being able to e.g. restart them or load balance them
out. but that then means more "overhead" perhaps in the monitoring.
but maybe OTP is set up such that the overhead isn't so bad at all.
etc. pros/cons? thanks for any thoughts.