[erlang-questions] Erlang for youngsters

Mark Nijhof mark.nijhof@REDACTED
Mon Jun 16 13:55:37 CEST 2014

+1 on this, this rings very true to home. But I also believe that it needs
to return results quickly. I.e. building a game is great, but if they have
to "code" for days before they see something happen then they loose
interest (assumption). So preparing "building blocks" might be a good
approach and have them first implement higher level stuff and then step by
step dig deeper and implement the building blocks you prepared.

An other exercise I planned is to program a drone (not sure about the
language there yet) to fly an obstacle course. So they see it is not just
something that happens on their iPads ;)

-Mark

Mark Nijhof
t:   @MarkNijhof <https://twitter.com/MarkNijhof>
s:  marknijhof