[erlang-questions] Beginners tutorials

Steve Vinoski vinoski@REDACTED
Sat Jun 14 00:34:12 CEST 2014

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 6:02 PM, <lloyd@REDACTED> wrote:

> Sigh.
>
> Isn't there a more constructive way of pointing out spelling errors?

I see nothing wrong with Anthony's message. He's rightfully concerned with
how the site appeals to people outside the community, and I agree with his
concerns.

> Please, Anthony, it's your turn now to show us what you can do and how it
> can make a difference.

Umm, maybe you didn't hear that Anthony was voted "Erlang User of the Year"
earlier this week by the Erlang community. He's put more effort into
improving Erlang than most, and there are a number of things in the system
that work correctly for all of us due to his diligence and contributions.
So, he's already shown us what he can do and how he can make a difference.

--steve