[erlang-questions] Beginners tutorials

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Fri Jun 13 23:07:40 CEST 2014

Hello,

I hope to not sound rude, but I can’t imagine any executive in their right mind choosing Erlang with such an overly colloquial website ridden with spelling mistakes. For starters, such a person will look up « Cluster System », to no avail. Why invent new terms? Why try too hard to be cool?

Regards,

--
Anthony Ramine