[erlang-questions] Atomically replace named process?

Fredrik Andersson sedrik@REDACTED
Wed Jun 11 09:25:15 CEST 2014

Doing a code uppgrade would be my approach if you really need it to be
uninterrupted.

You could unregister and register the new one but that will lead to race
conditions and would not be a recommended approach.