[erlang-questions] Supervisor tree width?

Angel Alvarez (GMAIL) angeljalvarezmiguel@REDACTED
Fri Jun 6 22:31:49 CEST 2014

Sorry I came across this, and I need to ask,

I'm planning to have several thousand children (FSM machines) under the same supervisor.

There is one FSM per client and they don't talk to each other so they are unrelated in this regard ..

I thought "simple_one_one" is designed to cope with this, is it the right thing to do? or I'm missing something out?

Thanks in advance!