[erlang-questions] SSL/TLS MITM CCS Injection case on Erlang ssl module?

Guilherme Andrade g@REDACTED
Thu Jun 5 20:49:25 CEST 2014

AFAIK, all the handshake logic is implemented in Erlang; quoting from
memory based on some previous thread (probably around the time of
heartbleed), OpenSSL is used only for the heavy arithmetic. If in fact
true, this would discard automatically a part of those CVEs. But I'd
rather wait for a more informed opinion on this.

Cheers,