[erlang-questions] Erlang docs was Re: How to return all records in dets

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Mon Jun 2 21:50:53 CEST 2014

I’m pretty sure documentation patches will be welcomed with enthusiasm.

I would suggest visiting the IRC channel on Freenode, as people there will be able to help you in a more timely fashion when you are exploring the OTP repository or get lost in it.

--
Anthony Ramine