[erlang-questions] How to return all records in dets

Mon Jun 2 17:15:02 CEST 2014

On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 2:25 PM, Anthony Ramine <n.oxyde@REDACTED> wrote:

> OTP is a reasonably well-maintained Git repository. It is now using
> GitHub’s pull requests, which makes it easy to contribute to, at least
> according to the persons who wanted OTP to depend on GitHub.

Also worth mentioning: We have "Users Guide" documentation exactly for the
purpose of writing User Guides for various parts of the Erlang system. They
are not references, but *guides* which tend to explain the back-story of
how to use a given application.

References are just that. Quick information for those in the know. Think
FreeBSD/OpenBSD man pages in quality.

--
J.