[erlang-questions] The quest for the perfect programming language for massive concurrency.

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Fri Jan 31 08:28:30 CET 2014

On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 7:50 AM, Michael Turner <
michael.eugene.turner@REDACTED> wrote:

> One thing I've gotten out of this excellent thread: given what some
> people (but not Joe, I guess) want out of a programming environment,
> and what some people like in programming languages (Joe, for example),
> somebody should do an Erlide for Elixir.

That's on my list too, but so far there are other things with higher
priority. The good news is that many things can be shared with the Erlang
support.

regards,
Vlad