[erlang-questions] Creating node problem

T Ty tty.erlang@REDACTED
Thu Jan 30 17:35:29 CET 2014

Use single quotes

werl -name 'hello@REDACTED'

Also note with Windows hostname are case-insensitive while Erlang treat
them as case-sensitive. This is especially important when setting hostnames
in the Erlang shell.