[erlang-questions] The quest for the perfect programming language for massive concurrency.

Aaron France aaron.l.france@REDACTED
Thu Jan 30 17:26:37 CET 2014

Then what about Clojure?

You can stay on the jvm, use Java  code and it has a focus on concurrency.

Whilst it fails hard on fault tolerance it could be an escape hatch for
those stuck with the jvm

Aaron