[erlang-questions] Is -on_load() still experimental? Anyone using it?

Ferenc Holzhauser ferenc.holzhauser@REDACTED
Fri Jan 24 19:44:27 CET 2014

Hi,

Thanks again for your insights and concerns.

Configuration change was an (apparently bad) example that I thought was
close enough to my case that is a bit more extensive to explain.
I didn't think it was relevant for what I was curious about and didn't want
to bore the list with it.
I've done some testing including system start and code (re)load an it did
what I need without issues

What actually triggered me to ask the  list is that it has been marked
experimental since R13B03 (a bit over 4 years now),

Perhaps my real questions should have been: Is this feature being looked
at? Is there any intention to remove the experimental mark one day?

Regards,
Ferenc