[erlang-questions] [ANN] ActorDB a distributed SQL database

Sergej Jurečko sergej.jurecko@REDACTED
Wed Jan 22 10:13:47 CET 2014

Not yet. It's not really an apples to apples comparison however.
Traditional monolithic SQL DBs are designed to maximize performance of a
single machine. ActorDB being a distributed DB is designed for maximum
scalability. That is distributing load over many machines without single
points of failure or global locks.

Sergej