[erlang-questions] gproc github project

Ivan Carmenates García co7eb@REDACTED
Sun Jan 12 22:11:34 CET 2014

Hi all,
regards,

I downloaded the gproc module from github, and when I tried to compile it got this error:

gproc
    ERROR: git describe --always --tags `git log -n 1 --pretty=format:%h .` failed with error: 128 and output:
    fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git
    fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git

so I review the sources and I found that in the /src/gproc.app.src file the vsn parameter has the value "git", I think that is prepared for online compiling or something,
How can I fix it to work offline

%%% -*- mode: erlang -*-
%%% $Id$
%%%

{application, gproc,
 [
  {description, "GPROC"},
  {vsn, git},
  {id, "GPROC"},
  {registered, [ ] },
  %% NOTE: do not list applications which are load-only!
  {applications, [ kernel, stdlib ] },
  {mod, {gproc_app, []} }
 ]
}.