[erlang-questions] mnesia fallbacks with local_content

Anders Nygren anders.nygren@REDACTED
Wed Jan 8 19:48:53 CET 2014

I am trying to figure out if it is possible to use mnesia fallbacks with
tables with local_content. The documentation does not provide much
information on this and my experiments seems to imply that it is not
possible.

Running erlang 5.9.1, mnesia 4.7, I have two nodes A and B.

I have a table t1, that has {local_content, true},
If I take a backup on node A and install that as a fallback and then
restart mnesia, the content of table t1 on node B gets replaced with the
contents from t1 on node A.

Is there any way to get this to work, i.e. to get the local contents
restored correctly on all nodes from a fallback?

/Anders