[erlang-questions] rebar/node_package and runner_script_dir

Sergej Jurečko sergej.jurecko@REDACTED
Fri Jan 3 09:45:59 CET 2014

hello,

I'm trying to make a package with node package, but I'm running into an
issue I don't quite understand. I'm looking at rcouch and riak as examples
and they both have something like this in their vars.config:

{runner_script_dir,  "\`cd \\`dirname $0\\` && /bin/pwd\`"}.

Which in the end translates env.sh from:

RUNNER_SCRIPT_DIR={{runner_script_dir}}

to:

RUNNER_SCRIPT_DIR=/usr/bin

So that script string in vars.config somehow gets executed somewhere. When
I try putting that in my
vars.config what I get in env.sh is:

RUNNER_SCRIPT_DIR=`cd \`dirname $0\` && /bin/pwd`

Anyone know what I am doing wrong or missing?

Sergej